My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dinner and a Show

This is what Jewish deli food should look like. This is a picture of my pre-theatre dinner at Carnegie deli in NYC (I know the place is a tourist trap, but good is good!) Corned beef on rye with cole slaw and Russian dressing. A Dr. Brown's black cherry soda. Kosher pickles. Heaven. Then we went to see
with Jim Parsons from Big Bang theory in the lead as Elwood Dowd. It was fantastic! Gotta love those 6 foot rabbits!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night. I've been to the Carnegie Deli. Wicked expensive for a pastrami sandwich, but they piled it about three feet high, so I didn't complain too much. And I've read that Harvey with Jim Parsons is excellent. I'm pretty jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a Catholic girl, but working in the city I do, I got hooked on deli food like this. Good grief that all sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious. Haven't had a 'good' deli sandwich, like forever. I live vicariously through you mi amiga.

    I bet Jim Parsons was tremendous, what a talent

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!