My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #23: "I Drank the Kool-Aid!"

Migraine Awareness Month #23:  "I Drank the Kool-Aid!" We all try things out of desperation, even when our common sense is telling us they're not going to do anything. Share your experience with this. 


Even though cigarette smoke is a MAJOR trigger for my migraines, in college I was so desperately sick with a migraine at one time that I stupidly decided to try smoking pot to see if it would help decrease the pain or the nausea (hey, it works for chemotherapy patients, right?) I happened to have a small stash from an old boyfriend left over so I gave it a try. VERY BAD IDEA. Not only did it not help the migraine, but it made it worse. What a waste of weed. It figures--that relationship was nothing but a big headache!




"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!