My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #12: "Let's Do the Monster Mash!"

Migraine Awareness Month #12:  "Let's Do the Monster Mash!" Choose a movie monster that reminds you of your Migraines and tell us why.

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE (1962)

My migraines often make me feel like a disembodied head, like the poor woman in this movie. During my 40+ years of migraines, I have been put on so many different pills, potions, injections, and other medical and non-medical interventions, I often feel like it's all a big experiment by a bunch of mad scientists! And though I don't really mean it, the pain has gotten so awful that I too have begged to just be left to die. Poor Jan in the Pan, I feel her pain.

 "National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

4 comments:

  1. 'Creature From The Black Lagoon'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video clip was interesting I have never seen or heard of the movie but hell I think anyone who has suffered a mirgraine would get it..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a movie called. Put Me Out Of My Misery, PLEASE?
    Even time ....quite a bit of time ( knock on wood ) has not dulled my memory of THAT PAIN!
    :0(
    (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool choice! I almost missed this. Please try to come back and post your links in the comments section on the prompts on www.fightingheadachedisorders.com so we don't miss them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!