My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Awesome Awesomeness!!!





Our Halloween pumpkins this year were most awesome, if I do say so myself (and I do!) Here they are for you, my pets, to behold their most awesome awesomeness. 

OUR HALLOWEEN TRIBUTE TO TIM BURTON AND HIYAO MIYAZAKI

Jack Skellington
   


                       
Totoro
                                                                                                                                                                                                             
 

"This post is an entry for Fickle Cattle's Very First Fabulously Fantastic Giveaway!"

5 comments:

  1. Wow, some of the best I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are awesome, but my fave is Jack Skellington. He's dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Jack Skellington IS awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Is that the lead in nightmare before christmas? :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!