My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm a 3 Time Loser!!!

My altered movie title gave me my third loss in the Washington Post Style Invitational! I'm so proud! Here's the link for those who want to see it in pixels:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/09/AR2010070902817.html

You had to take a movie title, alter it by one letter, and tell what the "new" movie was about. Mine was "Silence of the Iambs," a poet struggles desperately with writer's block. I won myself a very special refrigerator magnet that is on proud display on the family fridge as I write. I'll be happy to autograph copies of the Post for anyone who'd like a keepsake, although, alas these last contest results appear only online due to space restraints in the paper (I can still autograph print-outs!) Get 'em while they're free! Who knows what they'll be worth on Ebay one day?!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved them one & all. ;0)
    How clever & witty some people are.
    THX for sharing.
    Oh.... after reading your comment to Bitchy Waiter
    YOU have a new follower my friend. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!