My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Have the Mind of a 4 Year-Old!

A big raspberry to all those people who've told me that I'm wasting my years of education by not having a paying job! I just won the second official Neatorama.com "Decipher the Doodle" Contest and scored a T-shirt from the Neatorama shop by astutely deciphering the meaning behind this drawing by a 4 year-old:
It's obviously depicting the happy child and a pet turtle in its home environment. Who says I don't use my training in child development and psychology?

1 comment:

  1. Looks to moi that the creature took a dump and the caption up above it is empty as well as the creature.
    Do I go to the head of the class ?????

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!