My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Hollywood Minute

I, for one, feel sorry for poor Lilo. She's obviously done so many drugs and drank so much alcohol that her once (being generous here) average sized brain is now looking like a moth-eaten cashmere that's been pickled in grout cleaner. Her skin tone resembles wet cement, and she is about as coherent as an 18 month old who's had WAY too many cookies and missed his nap time. Why, she doesn't even have the short-term memory capacity to remember that she wants to tell the judge to "F" off in court, so she has to write herself crib notes on her fingernail. How will she ever be able to learn her lines for scripts with this level of disability? Such a pity...

2 comments:

  1. Lookie here Lolamouse...........I am incontinant.
    You made me piss myself laughing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave from the "male" roomSeptember 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

    I'm not sure what's worse - the fact that she did put that phrase on her finger or the fact that someone decided to close in on her fingernail to see if it said anything! And somehow it turned into a story! The whole Paparazzi thing just annoys me to no end!

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!