My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Friday, April 23, 2010

OOOH PICTURES!!!

OK, this is WAY too technical for me, but Allison says I can have a Photobucket account to keep my pix since I don't want bunches of pix taking up blog space. So....I attempted to put my Peeps Diorama pix into an album on Photobucket. These are my and Allison's entries from 2008, 2009, and 2010. Sadly, we have yet to win, but you know what they say; if at first you don't succeed, you failed. The same may be said for my attempt at linking to Photobucket. Let me know please. Here's the linkeroo kids: http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/sdtardio/Peeps%20Diorama%20Contest%20Photos/

1 comment:

  1. Hell... I can't even figure out how to add a stat counter.
    Took me forever after trying several music sites to get one to work.
    Can be of no help with Photobucket. Sry :0(

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!